MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

2023 Nevada Draw Results

Didn't they do a close to midnight release last year? I know Jack has moved on but maybe they will stick to that.

Nevada draw results supposed to be tomorrow. I'm anxious, haven't pulled a tag here in a few years. Good luck everyone!

Nevada draw results supposed to be tomorrow. I'm anxious

Me too! This is a big year from me- with 4 instead of 3 points, my draw odds have increased to the likelihood of "crackhead finding a winning lottery ticket in the trash of a gas station" from the previous year's likelihood of "Hilary accurately reporting her trading activity to the SEC." I'll be on the edge of my seat all day

I hear the #1 way to know draw results is if your CC gets hit. I think there's a possibility some CC server could be brought down.

I hear the #1 way to know draw results is if your CC gets hit. I think there's a possibility some CC server could be brought down.

For the rookies out there who may not know how to get immediate card hit notifications. Logging in to check card over and over for multi states and multi draw releases per state? No thanks.

waiting like a normal
person an extra hour, day or week for formal notification from state when a card hit is already present? Double no thanks! LOL

Just set with some thoughtful parameters so phone does not ping when your wife is picking up a fresh threesome of fruit of the loom undies for you at walmart.

good luck everybody.

IMG_7103.jpeg

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seabee Shooter
Back