Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

2023 Nevada Draw Results

its been a number of years back for nevada mtn goat n r,,ive got 3points ,been hanging at 3 for a number of years,,looks like you dont loose them if a hunt is not offered,glad 1 tag is available this year,,astronomicle odds,but hey ya never know .
Yes the odds are astronomical but that 1 tag is going to be drawn by someone.

Mrs. Fin claims only women read owner's manuals and similar content. Given men comprise a majority of hunters, don't get too high of expectations about applicants reading the fine print.
The tax CPA in me has tendencies and habits that are hard to break, but maybe I should go skirt shopping.

SMARTass money is on me drawing the one goat tag.

never recall NV CC hits being “a thing” so presume NV does not charge your tag fees prior to posting results? Been awhile since drew a NV tag….

Last edited:
If your curious and are itching for a bout of depression go to a random number generator like this one:

Enter in whatever you think the ceiling on random numbers will be in the Nevada draw, let's go with a million for starters, then take your points, square them, add one and generate that many random numbers for yourself. See if any of them are low enough to get you any tag you applied for.....warning it's sad.

I have done it more than I would like to admit and the lowest I ever got was 1923.

If your curious and are itching for a bout of depression go to a random number generator like this one:

Enter in whatever you think the ceiling on random numbers will be in the Nevada draw, let's go with a million for starters, then take your points, square them, add one and generate that many random numbers for yourself. See if any of them are low enough to get you any tag you applied for.....warning it's sad.

I have done it more than I would like to admit and the lowest I ever got was 1923.
I believe NV goes from 1 to 99million. Odd of a single person with 20pts getting 10 or less are 1/24,689.

Ha!

Well, I’m telling you that a lot of people apply in NV, and some are over 20pts. Not sure what the average number of chances is, probably a little under 401([20^2]+1). With that in mind, that guy is probably going to draw his first choice. There will probably be a handful in the 20’s, but who knows?

Last edited:
No just trying to bump the thread to see if anyone has any idea when we will see them

Back