Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

2021 Colorado raffles

Pro-tip, "donation to a conservation group" goes down way smoother than, "sheep scratchers" to your SO
ehhh...she is (against her will) quite knowledgeable on both the significanc/importance of sheepntags and their rarity.

Regardless of the financial cost, the domestic tranquility index would take more of a hit on the “explain again why you need to spend the next 4 months “scouting” 4 days a week for another hunt that doesn’t accommodate this crazy bird dog?” angle when I finally draw/win one.

Yes, we are about 44 tickets into the second optics raffle. A winner could also choose a Kahles rifle scope as well if they prefer. We are a dealer of both Swarovski and Kahles if anyone is in the market and wants to support wild sheep with their purchase.
I absolutely love my kahles 525i, clearest most functional rifle scope i have ever used. Buying round 2....

Reactions: Oak
Who won round 1?
They are all drawn at the same time in May. Colorado raffle rules require you to get the time, date, and location of the raffle approved by the state before selling any tickets, and print that information on the ticket. So it's easiest for us to draw all the winners at once.

Are you just getting them accustomed to the presence of a net? I didn’t see any way you could drop it.

Are you just getting them accustomed to the presence of a net? I didn’t see any way you could drop it.
I'm not there, so I'm not sure what kind of trigger they are using. But other than the net maybe being clipped in place at the poles right now so that it doesn't drop inadvertently, it's ready to go in that pic. They are capturing and moving them today.

Got a ticket for the second raffle. What am I going to do with two pairs when I win both?

Reactions: Oak
Note to all - check your Junk email folder for the pictures of your tickets. That email was hiding in there and I'm happy I saw it before it got auto-deleted.

Note to all - check your Junk email folder for the pictures of your tickets. That email was hiding in there and I'm happy I saw it before it got auto-deleted.
I received a receipt of my purchase... is there supposed to be an actual ticket?

I received a receipt of my purchase... is there supposed to be an actual ticket?
You should receive a follow-up email within 3 days of purchase that will have a photo of your tickets attached. On rare occasions, the ticket order processor falls behind and it might be 4 or 5 days. Not very often.

I suspect that they end up in junk mail sometimes, as I will receive inquiries about tickets not received. I can always forward the original email to the person in that case.

Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back