2021 Colorado Draw Results

• Thread starter Deleted member 28227
  • Start date
I burned my 19 bear points on a plains bear, never been in the unit. Any help would be appreciated. Do you normally find them in the wheat or alfalfa? Super stoked, gonna start climbing hills to get in shape. Just ordered a ton of supplements to help my body get ready for going deep away from the roads.
You can order beer online?

There's two limited quota elk permits in my house that rank with the best in North America. Even though my daughter's name is on one of those, neither are going to get the priority they deserve, and mine will likely get totally unused. Colorado deer? Ha. I'm just hoping to only lose a few hundred dollars..
Understandable, sacrifices got to be made for a ram like TT Boy

Come on...be just like 90% of the people that draw sheep in Montana. Just get that sheep tag out of the way so it doesn't interfere with your elk and deer tags/hunts.

Can't tell you how many times I've heard that over the years.
Saw a 4 year old desert ram get killed on opening day of the 30 day season so the woman could get to elk camp. Tradition, and all.

These people need to be checked by mental health professionals.

And was that a legal ram @ four years old?
Half-curl is legal in CO. I can virtually assure you that if you shoot a 1+ year old ram in CO you're not going to be ticketed.
I was guilty of this a little bit. No regrets.
People should shoot what makes them happy, and if she was happy with her ram and you were happy with what you shot, that's all that really matters. It's just a different set of priorities.

Half-curl is legal in CO. I can virtually assure you that if you shoot a 1+ year old ram in CO you're not going to be ticketed.

People should shoot what makes them happy, and if she was happy with her ram and you were happy with what you shot, that's all that really matters. It's just a different set of priorities.
I think I’m going to start applying for Grand Canyon permits and hard to get tickets for shows and stuff and then just toss them in the garbage. Seems like a fun flex.

I burned my 19 bear points on a plains bear, never been in the unit. Any help would be appreciated. Do you normally find them in the wheat or alfalfa? Super stoked, gonna start climbing hills to get in shape. Just ordered a ton of supplements to help my body get ready for going deep away from the roads.
The Griz that moved into NE CO are very territorial about the Wheat. Best find some alfalfa. I hear they really get randy about the Sugar Beets when fields are in that rotation :)

The Griz that moved into NE CO are very territorial about the Wheat. Best find some alfalfa. I hear they really get randy about the Sugar Beets when fields are in that rotation :)
Should I pack bear spray or a pistol with me? You know I will just carry both. Is a 25 auto enough gun?

I got hit for a deer tag, I know it was my second choice, as I applied point only as my first choice. That being said, I’m not going to utilize the deer tag as my hunting buddy drew a great New Mexico elk tag earlier this year and we will focus on that. My question is, can I turn the second choice deer tag back in for a refund (minus the $15 fee) and not risk losing any of my points I’ve got for Colorado deer? I just want to make sure I’m reading things correctly from the big game guide.

I got hit for a deer tag, I know it was my second choice, as I applied point only as my first choice. That being said, I’m not going to utilize the deer tag as my hunting buddy drew a great New Mexico elk tag earlier this year and we will focus on that. My question is, can I turn the second choice deer tag back in for a refund (minus the $15 fee) and not risk losing any of my points I’ve got for Colorado deer? I just want to make sure I’m reading things correctly from the big game guide.
I believe you are correct. The way I read it is the only way you would lose your points is if it was your first choice.

You are correct. That is how I interpreted it, but I contacted CPW to confirm. They confirmed that you retain your points since they weren’t used to draw the tag.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back