Caribou Gear

2015 Hunt Talker Bear Hunt

I wonder if the lighting was right for the 'hint of intimacy' he's been telling me about.

Maybe his axe missed a couple degrees and there's now a three legged bear roaming the hills?

FullSizeRender_zpsu7naexak.jpg

Rumor has it Ryan killed the bear with his axe. He was crowned champion of the axe throwing competition at the Libby Logger Days last summer and put his skills to works.

I don't know, it's just what I heard.
I can believe that!
Cheers
Richard

What's the approximate dates folks are going to be in/around the #HT2015BearCamp? I don't think LCH and I are going to be that far away and was just curious. We leave Friday, hope to be in the area by early Sunday and staying through to the next Friday or Saturday if we need to.

I'm headed up tomorrow and crashing at Sytes's places and enjoying a few adult beverages out on the town. Doing last minute shopping and license getting Wednesday morning and then heading to camp.

I hope to make it out there on Thursday evening and look forward to getting to know you guys a little better. Anyone else bringing a mountain bike for the closed logging roads?

Grant- I will be bringing this so I can be your nose gunner-
BIKE%20SEAT_zpswmylucmv.jpg

Team shake n' bake baby!

How long are you guys staying??I may be sick from work if I can find some plane tickets to use my miles on.What the cost of NR bear tags?You guys are making this tough not to be there

Good luck, Grant......JR, yoga pants aren't supposed to have bulges.

Can you tee that one up a little higher?

Made a few adjustments yesterday, the gun case got a new HT sticker that I found in some of my moving boxes. Since my workbench/garage is stuffed with said boxes I had to set up a "reloading trailer". This little 10' trailer has paid for itself about a 1000x over, but I never figured I'd be reloading on it.

Looks like we're finally getting the rain in the forecast we've been waiting on all spring. Looks like we'd better be bringing umbrellas.

Good grief I'm not getting anything done at work this week.

Good grief I'm not getting anything done at work this week.

I'm so freaking swamped at work and a major deadline due Tues. before I walk out the door at 130pm headed for the airport. Much needed time for fun n games is needed.

Randy - that 3 legged bear been spotted yet? Lol.....

I got some sweet pegs on my BMX bike someone can ride on them if you want.

After promises of beers with strangers (hopefully no vans with dark windows) by Randy, I'll be coming up for a couple days to visit and meet this crew of hoodlums. I probably won't hunt (doctor's orders to take it easy on my foot :rolleyes:) but would gladly shuttle people if needed. I also might have to bring a few growlers of Dillon's fine craft beers to share.

Back