Caribou Gear

2015 Hunt Talker Bear Hunt

In for the reports and shenanigans. Though we were in town about 10 days after the HTalker hunt last year, a MT spring bear hunt is one of the more enjoyable hunts I've been on in quite a while.

Good luck! Not sure where this even is, but I'm guessing LCH and I will be a bit to your north. We leave one week from today.

I grew my beard out just in case Dustin couldn't make it lol I'll be bringing my video camera, so there's no telling what debauchery will be caught on film :D

I just dragged my carcass in from three days in the wilderness. I saw sheep, goats and three grizzly bears. Not a black bear to be found. I'm hoping you guys bring some good luck with you next week.

I just dragged my carcass in from three days in the wilderness. I saw sheep, goats and three grizzly bears. Not a black bear to be found. I'm hoping you guys bring some good luck with you next week.

Didn't you hear nonresidents shot all the bears out of that country last year?

HTBH2015 is officially kicked off. We saw lots of deer and snow tonight, and I almost took an elk out on the highway. No bears seen however.

Good luck guys, glad to see round 2 coming on strong and plenty of participants waiting in the wings to join in if they get the chance. Don't make it too easy for those out of staters now!

I just got my bear mount from last years hunt today, which is making the wait to Wednesday that much more painfully slower! Uurrrr!

Way to get it kick started guys! You'll need to build that resident lead before all NR hell breaks loose next weekend!

Red chili is made...posole is made and cooling as we speak...my wife made the sweet and sour meatballs today...she made the pasta and sauce and meatballs the other day...my house has smelled awesome the past couple of days :D Hopefully I'll catch some fish to make some chowder too

Bear hunting has been slow the past week, but I have a feeling that is about to change. Really looking forward to meeting up with you guys for round 2!

Not mine to post.

After I took off yesterday morning Ryan and Ethan went to gather some firewood and somehow killed a bear in the process. Hopefully Ryan'll get a picture up soon.

After I took off yesterday morning Ryan and Ethan went to gather some firewood and somehow killed a bear in the process. Hopefully Ryan'll get a picture up soon.

Rumor has it Ryan killed the bear with his axe. He was crowned champion of the axe throwing competition at the Libby Logger Days last summer and put his skills to works.

I don't know, it's just what I heard.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jscrocca
Back