Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

2014 Arizona Elk & 'Lope Regs

Now, if someone would only take my bribe to share their elk points with me in exchange for buying their license and tag. Since no one is that crazy, I will keep my fingers crossed that my two permanent points will get me another Unit 10 early rifle tag. I can hear the laughter from here.

Now, if someone would only take my bribe to share their elk points with me in exchange for buying their license and tag. Since no one is that crazy, I will keep my fingers crossed that my two permanent points will get me another Unit 10 early rifle tag. I can hear the laughter from here.

I will share mine. All 3 of them.

I'll share my 3 in exchange for some personal tutorials in how to improve my hunting. I'm pretty sure you're looking for a higher number, though. :eek:

I'll share my 3 in exchange for some personal tutorials in how to improve my hunting. I'm pretty sure you're looking for a higher number, though. :eek:

My personal tutorials are probably not worth 1 point, let alone 3. :eek:

But, for the financial bribe, I am hoping for 7 or 9 points. In fact for 9 points, in addition to the financial bribe I will share some extra Arizona deer points, given I have more than I need for a good hunt this year.

I think I've got 14 for elk (12+2). What do you have in mind Fin?

Well, I've got some unfinished business up on the rim, but 14 points would be more points than what's needed for my hair-brained late-November scheme.

You need to get rid of those points on a great archery hunt this year and get yourself a bull. The season dates are great for archery this year.

Too bad I am coming in one point shy at 8:(

9 deer points to go with them.

Planning on at least one or maybe both going to 2 this year.

But, for the financial bribe, I am hoping for 7 or 9 points. In fact for 9 points, in addition to the financial bribe I will share some extra Arizona deer points, given I have more than I need for a good hunt this year.

Well, you've never watched me hunt. The elk are pushing an initiative to get me an AZ archery tag every year, just to lessen the threat of someone else getting one, which might put them at risk.

I'm probably not making it to Wyoming this year for lope so I might as well get started on getting those points built up here.

Well, I've got 11 elk points (and sheep and antelope) - what have you got in mind, Big Fin? It could be a Randy^2 hunt :).

And, I've got just about deer points for my every 5 year December Coues hunt :):).

I've got a few points that I'd probably share. The only stipulation though would be that I get to throw that bleeping camera over the edge of the Grand Canyon before we hunt.

At least they're not doing those paper apps anymore. I had them reject one once and didn't even get a reason. I may have forgotten to dot an i or something.

I did get a Kaibab late hunt with 0 points once so it's not the end of the world.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wisco94
Back