Caribou Gear Tarp

Draft Regs posted

wytex

Draft regs are online now.

I don't think those are updated from last year. I've been looking at those for a few weeks now. Th actual draft proposals will have old numbers crossed out in red and the new proposed numbers will be in blue.

The draft posted today doesn't have much if any changes. A better version will be posted on March 15 after they have final 2022 harvest data and I am assuming more data regarding winter mortality.

The draft posted today doesn't have much if any changes. A better version will be posted on March 15 after they have final 2022 harvest data and I am assuming more data regarding winter mortality.
How do you know the 15th? I haven’t seen them posted yet today and never saw a date but I’m sure you pay better attention and are more informed than I am!

WTH guys, the regs are up as posted above.
It was stated 15th right on the page where the links are.

WTH guys, the regs are up as posted above.
It was stated 15th right on the page where the links are.
I just kept scrolling down until I saw “antelope” and didn’t read anything! They must have posted them within minutes of me asking!

Yeah they are up. A few Units saw 50% reduction of lope tags. However they do not go far enough…

I am not happy at all with the cuts made to NR regional tags. All those could stand a good chunk more to be trimmed….

Really disappointed with the tag cuts around Lander, they should be more for sure…

At least for the units I’m familiar with, I don’t get motivated by further type 1 and 2 cuts beyond those proposed.

There are some places I will comment in favor of further reductions in doe tags.

Back