Did anybody receive their Arizona Elk permit in the mail yet?

coleslaw

Just wondering if anybody received their Arizona Elk tag in the mail yet? I have not received mine (non-res) and am wondering if this is going to be a fiasco like the draw was when some accounts went missing. It says online that they were expected to be mailed by Aug 9th.

I received my non resident late season rifle bull tag a few weeks after the draw results were posted.

Just wondering if anybody received their Arizona Elk tag in the mail yet? I have not received mine (non-res) and am wondering if this is going to be a fiasco like the draw was when some accounts went missing. It says online that they were expected to be mailed by Aug 9th.
You should definitely give them a call.

Damn. Only thing I can think of is that we moved in the spring and perhaps it was mis-delivered, even though I did change my address on the portal. Or I did receive it and somebody put it in a box I didn't know about during packing and unpacking. Guess I'll ask for a duplicate.
Thanks, I've been getting into hunt mode as a busy summer winds down and I had to stop and ask myself "where the hell is my tag?"

There was an issue with the printer/mailing. Should have had it back in June. Call ASAP

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotdeals
Back