Yeti GOBOX Collection

2008 AZ bull

Thats a neat looking bull. Congrats. Is the MB short on the one side or does the tip turn inward? That 5th point is rediculous.

An outstanding and unique bull, congratulations. That bull would look good hanging on anybody’s wall.

Congratulations to you and all your friends who helped! Where was your dad when you and brian were glassing, anywhere near? Way to go and its a great story, the teamwork and the appreciation that you show are outstanding, like the result, the big bull!

Great Bull Buzz! One of the coolest set of antlers I have seen in a while.

That bull just gets better the more you look at him. The fact that I was able to tag along was something that I won't forget.

You can only imagine how difficult it was to pack this thing through pinyon/juniper in the dark. I heard grunts and groans that I didn't know humans can make.

Attachments

• AZ_Elk 038_email.JPG
    AZ_Elk 038_email.JPG
    40.4 KB · Views: 266
Hey now!! Don't twist my words so you can envision some sick fantasy you have. Just know I didn't wreck the roll-away.. :D

Nothing better than hunting daylight to dark on about 5 hours of sleep for a week straight while fighting a cold the whole time...

That 5th is 20 2/8's...crazy.

BTW, what do you think that bull would score? I'd like to hear your guess because it fooled me.

But then again, I suck at hunting elk and definately am no good at judging them.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jahmes143
Back