2008 AZ bull

Can I play the guessing game Buzz?

I suck at it more than most, but I'd throw out 348", based on a guess.

Tricky. I'd say 295" of bone plus whatever his inside spread is.. it would just be a total guess on that part. I'd have shot no doubt.

He's alot higher than you guys think. I'll be he's north of 350, gross of course. That second point short ont he left the the long 5th on the right will jack up the net.

Left Side: Right Side: I got 349 when I sent the cell pic to my computer. That's as is, not including the busted points. I know what it scores now, so keep the guesses coming.

MB-51 MB-50
G1-17.5 G1-17.5
G2-12 G2-10.5
G3-13 G3-13
G4-21 G4-18
G5-21 G5-12.5
H=28.5 H-28.5
35width

My guess was a joke. Buzz got it. ;)

I already knew the score, so couldn't guess.

I have my own scoring method and using it he scores right at 400.

I devised it through years of testing around campfires and in the backs of pickups, in barns and on the occasion pool table. Its the jackass Method and its gaining popularity for its ease of use, and the frequency of book scores achieved using it.

Great bull.

I think he looks great and will score better than most think. My SWAG is 347 gross! Great bull again Buzz!!

This bull threw me on score...some of you were not fooled.

Its a tough bull to judge. My first thought when I looked at it was definately a bull I wanted, that was no question.

Brian and I both guessed he would gross 340 due to the short seconds.

When we scored him...we came up with 356 1/8 gross and 329 net. The mass is a little tough to tell, but it had 59 total inches of mass...inside spread was exactly 38 inches. The G-2's are short and the main beams are short...the LONG beam is only 48 inches...the short one is 46. The rest is pretty good though.

We also estimated that he lost 10 inches of length as both 3rds were broken off as well as the fourth on one side. So, if he hadnt been busted he would have grossed around 365 or so.

I was pretty surprised myself on the gross score, I under-estimated him by 15 inches or so.

I couldn't get that out of the kill shots.. although the fugger looks like a real beast draped over your back and I figured if anything, I was low. That thing's a monster.. and very cool antlers..

Greenhorn,

I'm in Missoula, but will be heading home sometime early next week...if you got the time I wouldnt mind stopping by so you can see the antlers.

Bring them by. I would really like to see that bad boy! Do I owe you beer? Or do you owe me? Wait.. that was Schmalts..

Very Nice unit 10 Bull Buzz.... that is a strange unit...deer or Elk.... its big... dry most places... except tanks and a few springs.....I think of 10 as an Antelope unit for the most part...although have seen some monster bucks at times.... You worked hard no doubt....glad it payed off for ya... nice trophyhump

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back