Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

1st goose for Christmas!!!

putm2sleep

Well - we had a great morning. Brooks crumpled his first goose. A proud dad day - 3 days before his birthday to boot. The geese have been hitting this field hard. I should have thought to mount it. (note: he saved hard and earned money to buy his 1st shotgun. A 12 gauge. Semi auto the local dealer talked him into a TriStar. The gun is pretty impressive. Cheap I know, but we will see how long it lasts him. I know I am going to be buying lots of shells.
Sure enjoyed the hooting and screaming when the goose was falling....a perfect shot. The group bounced, so I pulled down and just enjoyed the moment.....he went running, the tears were falling. Priceless.
Happy hunting all!

Happy holidays, and a very Merry Christmas!!!!

Attachments

• photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    107.5 KB · Views: 229
  • photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    88.1 KB · Views: 228
Pictured is the new water / gun dog, Hazel. Very proud of her. Sweetest of all my labs by far, and most athletic. She is almost a year now and having a fine time with geese. Some guys are working dogs out there and have bought new pups.

>>>Three of these were the 'hissing - im gonna kick your azz dog' kind and I wish I had video. Again,, sorry for my old iphoneshots.

Good stuff putm....my mother in law uses roasted goose drippings for her magical cornbread dressing...it's killer.

Awesome pics...Merry Christmas!

Thanks all - great Christmas gift is right, he hasn't stopped smiling, and he has indeed got it bad Dink. Waterfowl is his favorite!!!

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back