Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Zombies Taking Over Sportsman Channel

Racist Republicans and baby murdering Democrats. Which ones do you suppose the hotter portion of hell is reserved for? :rolleyes:

That's a joke, right?

Alright, I'll take the republican word out of the sentence... The whites outnumbered/zombie comment was STUPID- regardless of politics.

And, if your comment was serious, that was stupid too...

Think what you like. The fact is that mindless people living like leeches off of productive working class citizens are the basis for the current "zombie" craze. It just so happens that they are also the people being led around by the nose by the Democratic party and a huge majority of them happen to be black. Thus in reality my comment is truthful and far from stupid. Perhaps it's people who make comments calling other people's opinions, especially when those opinions are based on population facts and political observations, are the truly stupid people!!!!!!!

Try living in an area like mine and then you might have reason to doubt the sincerity and truth of the situation............

Outdoor, rThomas' remarks are very true. It is something you must live with to appreciate. Giving entitlements to any segment of socitety until they quit looking for true work and just work the system is what wrong with the Democratic Party. John

Think what you like. The fact is that mindless people living like leeches off of productive working class citizens are the basis for the current "zombie" craze. It just so happens that they are also the people being led around by the nose by the Democratic party and a huge majority of them happen to be black. Thus in reality my comment is truthful and far from stupid. Perhaps it's people who make comments calling other people's opinions, especially when those opinions are based on population facts and political observations, are the truly stupid people!!!!!!!

Try living in an area like mine and then you might have reason to doubt the sincerity and truth of the situation............

61% of people on welfare are white...

The statistics from the Bane-Ellwood studies out of Harvard show that the majority of first-time recipients seeking welfare are white, 60.1 percent versus 35.7 percent African-American. The vast majority of welfare recipients, however, come on welfare for a short period of time and then go off. To accurately understand welfare, these statistics must be studied from the perspective of who is on welfare at any one point in time. These statistics demonstrate that 48 percent of all people on welfare at any one time are white while 47.5 percent are African-American. Even more disturbing, of those on welfare 10 years or more, the available figures show twice as many blacks as whites.

In light of the fact that only 12 percent of the population is African-American, the implication of these statistics is beyond troublesome. It is damning. And not for the vast majority of those who eke out a living on a welfare check. They are damning for the rest of us who are at least in part responsible by both refusing to admit to the problem and then trying to solve it.

Watch a school let out sometime with the lines of kids watching their phones instead of where they're going....the slow wander...like a zombie...lol

Time to change the picture on the school crossing signs to kids looking down at thier phones while walking.

come visit me here near detroit, we can road trip to the inner city, 4 miles and re-evaluate that idea, then after reloading we can head up to flint and see if we get out alive. or you can just hang at the nearby walmart and watch the bridge cards get swiped,,, Hell we have a president living very high on our dime........ 18 vacations, 117 rounds of golf, million dollar dinner partys,,

as a southerner, I am embarrassed by this crap, but then I was raised right.

Lots of stupidity and bad behavior in the human species, especially among politicians.

I haven't noticed any race or creed having a monopoly or being exempt.

99% of all statistics are fabricated.

Sex Panther... 60% of the time, works every time. :)

I completely understand that there are people who abuse the system... calling a race out does not help.

Perhaps it's people who make comments calling other people's opinions, especially when those opinions are based on population facts and political observations, are the truly stupid people!!!!!!!

Do not think you are stupid at all, but the comment was. Your point was well made about people who abuse the system and the democratic party- without pointing out that "blacks outnumber whites..."

Draftstud- There is a problem. The children of these people did not pick their parents. They were raised to do the same crap, creating a permanent/perpetual underclass of "leeches". And, many times, the parents see children as paychecks. These kids need role-models, participate in hard work, and discipline. And they get none... :(

Sex Panther... 60% of the time, works every time. :)

I completely understand that there are people who abuse the system... calling a race out does not help.

Do not think you are stupid at all, but the comment was. Your point was well made about people who abuse the system and the democratic party- without pointing out that "blacks outnumber whites..."

Draftstud- There is a problem. The children of these people did not pick their parents. They were raised to do the same crap, creating a permanent/perpetual underclass of "leeches". And, many times, the parents see children as paychecks. These kids need role-models, participate in hard work, and discipline. And they get none... :(

True Fact: For the last 25 years I have driven the same route to work, I saw the same thing every start of school year, little well dress kids walking though mud puddles and overhanging branches lead by their Mothers. In a few days it was just the Kids, so 5 years ago I started a letter writing campain to have the city clear this sidewalk of the obstacles so these kids would arrive as clean as when they left home. Mayor Glover..nothing. Public Works..."Write the Mayor". Wrote and called the Council Woman...all she could talk about was how nice they had made MLK Drive, 5 miles away from these kids. Finally I wrote a friend who is the Sherriff of our Parish, it is now clean. You see not only have the people learned the system, they are forgotten by the people that should represent them. BTW, the Sherriff is a Republican. John

Ever notice how quickly the "zombies" pull out the race card when something doesn't go their way? Did you see the recent study that claims that most of the opposition to Obama is based on racial bias? How about all of the news coverage that went along with the Zimmerman case, and why doesn't the main stream media devote the same amount of coverage to black on black crime much less black on white crime?

The reason I mentioned the black/white ratio in the first place, was to point out the discrepencies of the figures quoted in the prior post..........based on population figures in my part of the country.

Im not sure how this thread took the spin it did......but, I think the point of a lot of this zombie stuff is to get people prepared for some sort of catastrophe, they may think its for zombies but will find it comes in hand later on. Its all one in the same. Store food and water, and be proficient with your weapons at hand to protect your own.

Im not sure how this thread took the spin it did......but, I think the point of a lot of this zombie stuff is to get people prepared for some sort of catastrophe, they may think its for zombies but will find it comes in hand later on. Its all one in the same. Store food and water, and be proficient with your weapons at hand to protect your own.

You are right. I blame noharleyyet... that smarta$$ :)

Every time I go to a Wal-Mart, or drive into town, I see ton's of walking dead on the streets and in the stores. They usually have Obama-Biden bumper stickers on their cars, or are wearing their caps sideways on their heads and have their drawers higher than the waist bands of their pants!!!!!!!!!!!

Ever notice how quickly the "zombies" pull out the race card when something doesn't go their way? Did you see the recent study that claims that most of the opposition to Obama is based on racial bias? How about all of the news coverage that went along with the Zimmerman case, and why doesn't the main stream media devote the same amount of coverage to black on black crime much less black on white crime?

The reason I mentioned the black/white ratio in the first place, was to point out the discrepencies of the figures quoted in the prior post..........based on population figures in my part of the country.

speaking of the race card. . .Can anyone tell me when the "Miss White America Pageant" is? Also my daughter will be going to college soon how about the contact number for the "NAAWP"? I'll be close to Indy soon is the "Caucasion Expo" this month? Which month is "White History" month ? and we would be "racist" if we had these things. Just trying to make a point. . .the race card is BS! :confused: ( no I'm not racist):)

Back