Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

YouTube - Season 1, On Your Own Adventures coming soon

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
On Your Own Adventures - Season One, is coming to YouTube on January 1, 2016 (eight days). If you have not already subscribed to our channel, please do so and you can watch all of our videos for free. As we load them up, you will get notified that a new video is live.

In the second week of January we will load Season Two of OYOA, then Season Three in the third week of January. We have most of them loaded, but have not yet made them public.

We will then start loading Season Four of OYOA with two episodes released per week. That will follow with Seasons One, Two, and Three of Fresh Tracks being released over the months that follow.

In addition, we are trying to get our Elk Talk Series ready for launch. It will walk the viewer through the process we use for drawing tags and the research techniques and services we use. Then, we will analyze what Over-the-counter and general tag options are available to us when we need to fill out the schedule. That will transition to how we do our E-scouting before season, giving us a head start when we get to the field.

In July and August we will load a bunch of elk hunting ideas that will help you find elk when you get there. It will be the core of my seminars on finding elk on public land. Then, we will add more ideas to help you be successful while in the field.

OYOA 1.jpg

https://youtu.be/yy_p2e9eESM

We hope all of this new content gives you reason to subscribe to our YouTube channel and share these videos with your friends. To subscribe, click on the video above to watch it and when you see the logo in the lower right, click on that and it will take you to the Channel page to subscribe. See the example below.

OYOA 1.0.jpg

Far out! (now I am really dating myself). I have been enjoying the podcasts, the videos and of course the shows.

I hope the DVDs will still be available.

Awesome, I can't wait. Yours has become the only show I truly enjoy watching. Without a cable or satellite subscription I find myself re-watching old episodes on Carbon TV.

thanks, just watched your wy elk hunt.I remember that episode from years ago.Getting me ready to give wy some of my $$$

I admit I haven't seen a lot of these episodes. Just watched Randy and Bart hunt bear in Montana. What a great episode. The excitement really comes through, and the green grass and snowmelt filled creeks have got me thinking about the month of May. Thanks for putting these up on YouTube. I know what I'm watching every evening for the rest of the week.

One is done!

Bring on season 2 and the rest.

I missed all your early work and much like the current work these do not disappoint either. Very informative and entertaining.

Thanks for posting these.

I'm really enjoying the shows!
I'm also pretty smug that I haven't had cable for the last 14 years but I still get to watch them!
You should stick in some commercials to make some money off cheapskates like me.

I'm really enjoying the shows!
I'm also pretty smug that I haven't had cable for the last 14 years but I still get to watch them!
You should stick in some commercials to make some money off cheapskates like me.

Glad you like them. Feel free to share with all your hunting friends.

Google controls the commercial inventory on YouTube. The producer gets a very small cut. I am sure that once our channel starts getting the traffic this website gets, Google will be very happy to put ads in there.

Glad you like them. Feel free to share with all your hunting friends.

Google controls the commercial inventory on YouTube. The producer gets a very small cut. I am sure that once our channel starts getting the traffic this website gets, Google will be very happy to put ads in there.

The best way to help Randy make some extra DQ Blizzard money from You Tube is by these 3 easy steps.

1. Subscribe
2. Watch all of the videos
3. Share and get others to do steps #1 and #2

Slow and steady wins the race. It's great that Randy is one of the few in the industry who understand the value of the digital platform for future growth.

More and more people are walking away from TV and picking up their phones or tablets to watch their entertainment.

Thanks for all you do Randy!
Once again great stuff!
I get to watch these OYOA on the disk's I got from you and do quite often.
And thanks for the link to Carbon.
Without Sat. cable or tv and in the middle of nowhere(35 mi from one of those NM elk camps) I have wifi for internet and with good signal get to enjoy other hunts and stuff with Uncle Larry.
So far yours are the only ones I've watched,but plan on seeing what you and Corey have cooked up.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tvrguy
Back