Yeti buys Mystery Ranch

Nobody likes it when businesses take these steps, myself included. Didn't like it when MR commercialized heavily before, when Stone Glacier sold, Meateater sold etc...However, I have to say the latest metcalf updates have me more interested in an MR pack than I've been in probably a decade.

I have an old Dana pack, plus a mid-generation Metcalf. Love both of them, even if the MR is heavy.

I’m always hesitant for acquisitions of gear companies- when a company is at the top of its game, I find it unlikely that it will improve.

Hopefully they don't start making purses and handbags for soccer moms in place of packs.
Uhh...
District%208%20112768_aura-10.jpg

Good for them. They seem to have a unique culture there and I've always been super impressed with their customer service. Hopefully all involved only benefit from the acquisition.

How far yall carry those?? 😂😂

7 miles.

Also, I'd like to point out the man in jeans is also carrying Yeti Hopper filled with cold elixers on his chest.

#KeepShotgunning

1706717271284.png

7 miles.

Also, I'd like to point out the man in jeans is also carrying Yeti Hopper filled with cold elixers on his chest.

#KeepShotgunning

View attachment 313317

2 racks, 4 dudes and a gallon of white gas.

Annie Proulx never could have imagined such ribaldry.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JMD
Back