Yeti buys Mystery Ranch

Kind of mixed feelings, Dana Design were great packs but after being bought they just died out within a year or two. Hopefully it does not happen again with Mystery Ranch.

Hope that the brand can maintain it's innovation, quality, and value going forward.

Good for them - building a company, selling it and acquiring generational wealth is a great success story. Sure took a lot of risk, effort, and perseverance on their end to get here.

Hope that the brand can maintain it's innovation, quality, and value going forward.

Good for them - building a company, selling it and acquiring generational wealth is a great success story. Sure took a lot of risk, effort, and perseverance on their end to get here.
Expect the same packs in 3 or 4 new colors for next years release.

All you really need is duct tape and gumption.

View attachment 313278

View attachment 313279

Really though, my popup 38 is the best pack I have ever owned.
I forgot about the jeans and beers hike. I prefer my shitty beers extra icy cold, even colder than alpine lake cold.

My Pop-up 28 carried out Cushman's entire Shiraz moose hide...admittedly it was only like a 1/2 mile haul. It's a favorite for day hike deer hunts.

Wonder how it's going to effect their pro program... Time to load up on gear?

Also curious about warranty/repairs. I just had my Sawtooth repaired by MR after a buddies dog decided the should straps were an extraneous feature, and they took care of it more quickly than they quoted and for a very reasonable price.

I forgot about the jeans and beers hike. I prefer my shitty beers extra icy cold, even colder than alpine lake cold.

My Pop-up 28 carried out Cushman's entire Shiraz moose hide...admittedly it was only like a 1/2 mile haul. It's a favorite for day hike deer hunts.
I've got the Pop-Up 18 and I really regret not getting the 28. Might could have to buy it now that Yeti iat the helm.

Maybe ya'll can get a deal on your $50 Yeti ice scoop with a cooler pack.
Capture.JPG

Great payday to retire on. Any word from them if the business is staying in Bozeman for the employees?
Business is staying in Bozeman, per press release. The fine, invisible print says that can change at any time without notice.

Have to be honest that in every deal like this the thought of moving manufacturing overseas to increase margins HAS to come up.

Business is staying in Bozeman, per press release. The fine, invisible print says that can change at any time without notice.

Have to be honest that in every deal like this the thought of moving manufacturing overseas to increase margins HAS to come up.
I think a lot of their stuff is already imported. They have military contracts that are still built here

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back