Caribou Gear

Yellowstone Ram

Musical group LMFAO song running through his head......"I'm sexy and I know it!!"

That's a good looking sheep. Any of you sheep a holics know what that would score. I have no clue???

180? 185?

Really nice looking sheep.

I'd guess around 178-180, bases maybe 14? Length 40x37? I suck at estimating bighorns.

Looks like a really old ram, 11-12+yo?

They don't get much better looking that that one, IMO.

Hopefully, he makes his way northeast and crosses that imaginary line into Montana by September 15th.

I hope so for your sake DUSTIN but that guy is prob a regular around Mammoth is my guess! HAHAHAHAHA I always wondered how many of those sheep manage to cross the Yellowstone river down there prob about zero......

I hope so for your sake DUSTIN but that guy is prob a regular around Mammoth is my guess! HAHAHAHAHA I always wondered how many of those sheep manage to cross the Yellowstone river down there prob about zero......

I grew up in Mammoth and those Yellowstone rams definitely cross the river but, in my experience, it doesn't typically happen until November. There was a visible bunch just north of Gardiner along the highway this December and January. A couple good rams were there too but nothing as nice as the one pictured here. That one is a monster for a Yellowstone ram.

I've also seen a lot of good sheep near the east entrance but they were 160-170 class. My wife said this one was near Lamar Valley.

Does anyone having any more age/score guesses? I have no idea but am interested in what others think.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back