Yellowstone Park Wolves

MLC

I read today three wolves from one of the Yellowstone Park packs were shot by Montana hunters while they (wolves) ventured north outside the park. Judging by the number of wolf watchers in the Lamar Valley in early September while we were fishing there, I’m guessing there will be a lot of, “howling“ going on. We watched wolves also one evening. A group of five, maybe a mile away.

Agree. 100%. Maybe that "friend", and I use that term lightly, has his answer.

They were Yellowstone wolves, until they weren’t. Then they became national forest or private land wolves within the jurisdiction of the Montana big game hunting regulations, and now they are dead. Saddest thing I ever heard.

I imagine the uproar will be the same for the first migrating bull of the year that gets hammered on Deckard from one of the most viewed elk herds in the world or maybe not.

They've made up bull before... what's to stop them now? No matter if a hunter saved a wolf pup... It follows the same as Biden and Harris publicly hanging Law Enforcement Border Patrol on horseback then claiming an impartial investigation would commence.

About as retarded as the eco-extremists manipulation of the truth. What was it for the Colorado public ballot website? Wolves fight off CWD...

Yup. pup or not - extremists they are.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ElknTrout
Back