Wyoming Special/Regular Allocation Comments needed by November 7th

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
Maybe this link has been posted in one of the many threads about the Wyoming Wildlife Task Force. This one is super important, as it would take the 60/40 ratio of non-resident tags that are Regular/Special and move it to 50/50. With the huge price increase that is likely coming in 2024, the Special applicants will already have enough benefit. Special applicants don't need an extra 10% of the non-resident quota. Purely an effort by WYOGA to slant the table further in the favor of their clients.

Go to this link to comment - https://sites.google.com/wyo.gov/wyomingwildlifetaskforce/home/public-input

Last time some of these comment links were posted on Hunt Talk, members here flooded them with comments and much of it was rejected. Some of the Taskforce members who follow HT told me that you folks swamped them with comments and that made a huge difference. I hope you do the same again. The deadline for comments is November 7, 2022.

I really want to vote yes on this, it'll make it easier for me to draw tags in the special, but I cannot vote for something that will only go towards fattening outfitter's wallets.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Omcqueen
Back