Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Wyoming results!

Holy crap. If that is true, I must have drawn in the random draw. I only had one point and last year it took two.

A Wyoming pronghorn tag in my first choice unit is more exciting than most any other tag I drew this year. Will probably be my only pronghorn hunt this fall, due to schedules. Might even leave the cameras behind.

Hope that method is correct. Would be a major let down, if not.

I hope you are not teasing about this, about time we got some good news. I will start packing today!!!!!!

Drew my second choice tag.. Not the best unit, but at least I'll be hunting antelope!

It's going to be a great Fall in Wyoming this year. I drew my first choice antelope tag and will buy a leftover deer tag. My buddy in Sheridan drew his first choice LE bull and cow tags, as well as his first choice antelope tag in my unit and a first choice LE mulie tag. Man are we going to be busy, LOL! I LOVE Wyoming !!!

Drew all my first choice tags across the board...my wife drew first choice antelope and.elk.

Struck out on antelope, at least I will buy another point and try again next year. Good luck to those that got their tags!

didn't draw my 1st choice,no idea why.But, I did get a region D deer tag and another point.Looks like they still have a cow tag for my elk area.My boy may like that for his birthday present

Why oh Why does the Wyoming game and fish hate me so. Second choice for goats. No dice on deer or elk. Looks like general tags for me. Not only that but the general area I hunt they shortened the season.

Don't be getting any idea's John!;)

rumor has it.... this was JC jazzercising for his hunt with his last hunting partner, good luck slick...

side.jpg

If any of you guys will be hunting the far west side of Wyoming for pronghorn this year it would be cool to meet up...assless chaps optional! ;)

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceemee63
Back