Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Wyoming results!

Baerman

Hot off the press from the Wyo game and fish site.

Draw Results for Resident Elk, Deer and Antelope, and Nonresident Deer and Antelope to be posted June 19, 8 a.m.

If any of you are in those draws with PPs, go into your PP account and check. I have never seen them do it before, but they have added or dropped our PPs already depending on if we drew or not. Two of us on the MM site have had our PPs dropped and several others have had theirs added to this afternoon, so I don't even need to check at 8AM tomorrow. Yahoo!!!

according to my pref points,looks like i drew wyoming antelope but didnt get the deer,,,,thanks topgun 30-06 for the pref point check method,,,always good to know even 1 day ahead.

Holy crap. If that is true, I must have drawn in the random draw. I only had one point and last year it took two.

A Wyoming pronghorn tag in my first choice unit is more exciting than most any other tag I drew this year. Will probably be my only pronghorn hunt this fall, due to schedules. Might even leave the cameras behind.

Hope that method is correct. Would be a major let down, if not.

Not sure what happened with ours tags put in as a group hunt one person has 5 pts and the other has 1 point. Both had 4 points going intot the draw. Any ideas???????????

Got my 1st choice antelope tag with no points. Finally got some luck this year.

I'll be hunting unit 75-1.

Man I get tired of seeing "unsuccessful" and "not selected," etc. this time of year :mad:. I thought I finally had figured out how to draw a Wyo antelope tag ........... sigh.

I got my additional Cow/Calf tag and that is it...Looks like the general units it is.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back