Caribou Gear

Wyoming FEES

To e, appreciate the kudos. It I didn't write that one. Land Tawney did, and I like that one as well.

My bad, somewhere I thought I saw it credited to you. Kudos to Land Tawney, its an excellent piece of writing and thinking.

I'm thankful I'm one of the worst welfare hunters. Thank you New Yorkers for the millions of acres of public land in Montana for me to hunt on. Your tax dollars are appreciated. And thanks to the land that provides for the wildlife, with out it, I wouldn't have wildlife to be thankful for. And thank you FWP for the piece of paper that I had to purchase that says I can shoot one of the public's animals. I appreciate the permission slip even when it comes with a set of regulations that seem like the tax code. Thank you nonresidents for allowing me to be a bigger welfare hunter.
With all I'm thankful for I have an exception. Unless the price of printing licences has increased, no thanks for a price increase. If your short on money then perhaps your department is being asked to do too much. There will always be more work to do then you have resources to do it. If you have to prioritize, meaning some things don't get done, I'm ok with that.

emrah---I doubt that many of us, except for the wealthy that are buying these expensive Governor and Commissioner tags, are blase' about what we are paying and what is being done with that money. Those that are only bitching on internet forums can blame themselves for not knowing what's going on because these budgets are public record. If you look stuff up and see things where the money is being spent that you disagree with, go to a meeting(s) and register your dissatisfaction. As mentioned in another post, the big problem besides inflation is that our game departments are being asked to do much more now with shrinking funds and many involve nongame type duties. They now enforce ATV and snowmobile laws and licensing, have biological studies to do on many of the game and nongame critters on the Endangered Species Act, as well as to keep ones off that list like wolves that have now been delisted just to name a couple. When it costs $100 to fill a pickup that cost $40,000 and is driven many miles a day such that it's in the gas station several times a week with the mileage many are required to cover the budget doesn't last very far.

This is to Buzz H, If it doesn't take points to get tags , Then pm Me with where to go. I have never been there, and just figured it whouldn't huurt to have them. In Arizona where I am from its the same , gotta nkow where to go.I think I will cash at least 1 species in next year well I am working up here in the oil in ND. I plan on staying here 3-4 years so thats about all theyl'l get out of Me. Once back in AZ. I hunt New Mexico AZ. and Mexico and that gives Me plenty of oppurtunities. Need any info on them and I can help Ya......BOB!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sept7872
Back