PEAX Equipment

Wyoming elk 2015

Great story. I'm trying to think of something clever to say about befriending 73 year old guys and having them carry your elk out. Great hunt.

This kind of hunt, your hunt, is what it's all about Buzz. There's much more to it than what it scores and who's is better; but you know that already.

Awesome hunt buddy!

Congrats on another great year in that elk camp! I bet the stories at night are even better than the actual hunt. Well done! I hope to keep seeing pics of those guys with dead elk for a long time. Let me know if they need an additional packer... ;)

A common thread to your posts Buzz......work is put in before the actual hunt begins. Clearing a trail into your camp surely made the actual hunting times so much easier and justified the effort. It's wonderful that you and your buds can get together and enjoy Wyoming yearly. Congratulations on another in a long string of fun adventures.

Buzz I hear you about the joy of hunting with 70 year olds. Mine are my father and uncle. Gives me a different perspective than hunting with "folks my own age".

I always appreciate your hunting stories Buzz. Keep 'em coming.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back