Yeti GOBOX Collection

Wyoming Corner Crossing Defense Fund

Wonder why the ranch wasn’t charged as well with hunter harassment?
It is still being assessed as the State and BLM are both involved with the cross country off road hunter harassment and potential damage to the lands by the ranch foreman and his hands as they harassed the hunters, scared off game and drove 4 wheelers Willy nilly across the range with no respect for staying on designated or established roads.

Wonder if the landowners in Wyoming and elsewhere are pressuring the DA to avoid a possible detrimental decision (drop charges) and leave the ranch to go after them in civil court. Imagine they're watching how much gofundme $ fuels defense along with the popularity of the case(s).

Awesome to see the fund skyrocket! The more people who support and get behind this the better!

Rinella is awesome. I'm suddenly in the market for some meat eater apparel. One insta post and the guy more than doubles the money raised in like 2 hours...crazy.

My gohunt and onx subscriptions expire soon and I just canceled my renewals. I'm going to be watching to see if either company steps up...if not, think I will look elsewhere for mapping and draw odds information. This issue is that important to me as a western diy hunter. I know legal victory is far from certain and legal impact may be minimal...but the world is watching...if we mount a big fight...politicians, DA's, private landowners are going to take notice. If we put up a meager defense they will know we can be intimidated into staying off our public lands.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallguy
Back