NEW SITKA Ambient 75

Wyoming Corner Crossing Defense Fund

I wonder if this fall those 4 hunters put in that unit for a tag again this year and plan to hunt same area
i hope we can have corner crossing party down there, soon, so we can all practice at that cirner, the correct way to do it,,,,,

why does game and fish have to file charges, cant the hunters make it so its mandaory the guy gets cited, somehow, someone made it mandatory the 4 hunters got cited

Thank you for identifying others who've helped...and if there are companies who were a big help I'd like to know all of them too. I literally canceled subscriptions when certain hunter/diy companies stayed silent/neutral on this topic...I'd rather support those who stepped up

Look through the comments, I'm sure I'm missing some, but I found another fishski provisions $800 donation to gofundme.

i hope we can have corner crossing party down there, soon, so we can all practice at that cirner, the correct way to do it,,,,,

why does game and fish have to file charges, cant the hunters make it so its mandaory the guy gets cited, somehow, someone made it mandatory the 4 hunters got cited
I'll be there this fall, love hunting that area regardless and feeling able to corner cross the area now without threat of a criminal trespass makes me love it more. I'm willing to risk getting civil trespass

Initially, I suspected Fred will want to sell his ranch after this result or after the Fall of 2022. Yet, my guess is he will finance the right lobbyists to change the rules a little, then sell it once he knows he can have better control over the access to the public parcels.

Hunt it while you still can:

1651512214872.png

He’s had no real penalty for erecting the fence posts and chain in an attempt to block the corner. My money is on him building the same thing 10x taller.

Yet....and he had Grende remove the chain and locks a month ago.

If he builds something taller he will be in violation.
I can’t stand the guy. So just playing devils advocate here.

What is the fine for blocking access to public land? $1000? I’m sure it’s an amount that won’t matter to him. And I can’t see him getting jail time for it. Especially with that “team of lawyers” which has proven so effective thus far 🤣🤣.

What is the fine for blocking access to public land? $1000? I’m sure it’s an amount that won’t matter to him. And I can’t see him getting jail time for it. Especially with that “team of lawyers” which has proven so effective thus far 🤣🤣.
1984 revision, may not be the latest…….
Any person violating any of the provisions of this chapter, whether as owner, part owner, or agent, or who shall aid, abet, counsel, advise, or assist in any violation hereof, shall be deemed guilty of a misdemeanor and fined in a sum not exceeding $1,000, or be imprisoned not exceeding one year, or both, for each offense.https://uscode.house.gov/view.xhtml?path=/prelim@title43/chapter25&edition=prelim

He just can't do it with intentions of it blocking access
Not an attorney but the UIA Act says nothing of intent, it’s simply whether an obstacle or barrier blocks public access.
”No person shall prevent or obstruct, or shall combine and confederate with others to prevent or obstruct, any person from peaceably entering upon or establishing a settlement or residence on any tract of public land.”

I agree, I'd like to see a countersuit for blocking access to public land. The lawyer's in Randy's podcast mentioned the option as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pam Fetzner
Back