Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

WY NR Elk Draw Results

A dear friend of mine screwed up his app and drew the unit 7 type 2 Raghorn only late season tag . He’s never shot an elk . He’s not sure he should be excited or pi$$ed off , I haven’t hunted that tag so I don’t know either ??
Contact the Bio, there are quite a few places that have damage problems. He will help you get in contact with a rancher needing the help.

A dear friend of mine screwed up his app and drew the unit 7 type 2 Raghorn only late season tag . He’s never shot an elk . He’s not sure he should be excited or pi$$ed off , I haven’t hunted that tag so I don’t know either ??
Doesn't really seem like he screwed up. Probably intended to apply for what he thought he might have a better chance to draw. It should be a good hunt. How many points did he have?

@BigFin said he might be applying with a sweepstakes winner for 2022 in the Bighorns. I wonder if they got their tag?

@BigFin said he might be applying with a sweepstakes winner for 2022 in the Bighorns. I wonder if they got their tag?
We don't party app with the sweepstakes winners, though we had two sweepstakes winners apply in Wyoming. The person referred to above did not draw his tag. The other sweepstakes winner burned his 12 points and drew a tag we will help him with this year. Happy for him. He has never taken a bull.

We don't party app with the sweepstakes winners, though we had two sweepstakes winners apply in Wyoming. The person referred to above did not draw his tag. The other sweepstakes winner burned his 12 points and drew a tag we will help him with this year. Happy for him. He has never taken a bull.
Sweet! Yet, bummer for the other guy. Didn't that guy have nine points?

WY Bighorn point creep keeps getting steeper.

He does realize that he can shoot any bull that has a 5 pt or smaller antler on at least one side, right? That opens lots of doors for a lot of different bulls. He should have plenty of opportunity to fill his tag and it was already said, secure some late season permission.

I drew an any elk tag in Wyoming’s Unit 45 (Bighorns) after 14 years of applying… I have an ace in the hole as my closest hunting buddy has a small ranch very near our Unit.

We are looking for a wall tent camp (for 2-4 hunters) to rent - any ideas or connections? Or know someone that would? We can either pick it up in Denver or Cody. Our hunt will be from 10/12-10/23 this year. Thanks in advance for for your help!!

I drew an any elk tag in Wyoming’s Unit 45 (Bighorns) after 14 years of applying… I have an ace in the hole as my closest hunting buddy has a small ranch very near our Unit.

We are looking for a wall tent camp (for 2-4 hunters) to rent - any ideas or connections? Or know someone that would? We can either pick it up in Denver or Cody. Our hunt will be from 10/12-10/23 this year. Thanks in advance for for your help!!
You could try www.redoakoutfitters.com, but they are in Oklahoma. I considered this as an option for my way to the Bighorns this fall. I ruled it out since I pretty much have what I need.

Back