MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

WY elk results

Spitz

They can't get here soon enough. I've got a good feeling about this year . . .

Last edited:
I've checked my preference point status a couple time yesterday and again this morning hoping they might post that before the official draw but it still remains unchanged.

They are supposed to be posted online tomorrow, but if I remember correctly they post them early sometimes.

We (drthornton, our buddy and me) pulled a General tag with no points. YEEHAAWWW!!!!!!!!

Ha! Huntin Stool picked the wrong time to send me a email begging me to subscribe again!!

No kidding. Between them and some other magazine who put a unit on their "blue chip" map, the points needed for the tag I applied for doubled this year.

Time for a rethinking of WY strategy. I want to hunt there every other year, and that really screwed up my plan on that.

If they cause me to miss my AZ hunt, then I will be whining worse than I am now.

I will never ever subscribe to a magazine that lists unit picks ever again. PERIOD. I'd rather read Field n Stream.

U suc for my sure thing RP Cow tag.
I think I'm done talking draw strategies, the odds are beginning to suck.

I've always noticed you've been very forthcoming with your strategies. Sorry to see it come back to bite you.

From now on I'll just PM you :D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back