Caribou Gear Tarp

WY archery bull

npaden- thanks for the repost of the pics... that was weird!

I gross scored him and had our local B&C guy score him too... we were within 2/8" of each other! 352 3/8"... 11" thirds kept him out of the 360's...

WOW! That has to be a great feeling when you have to choose your path back to the truck based on which trees you can fit between! :D Congratulations!!

Great looking bull! Way to get it done. I think I might be able to find a closer parking spot than 6.5 miles away or find 4 young guys who have never hauled meat before.

Great looking bull! Way to get it done. I think I might be able to find a closer parking spot than 6.5 miles away or find 4 young guys who have never hauled meat before.

The worst part was that I killed him about 3 miles from the truck... but because of how the private land lays in there we had to skirt around it and back track!!

CoryG

You have any use for a giant pile of 7.5 maps for that area? I'll certainly never get to go back and probably wouldn't use them if I did. PM address and I'll mail them up to you. They clutter up my office.

Nicely done Cory!

Did your achilles bark at all with the pack out or is it completely healed?

Stay off the softball diamond and you'll keep killing them big bulls!

CoryG

You have any use for a giant pile of 7.5 maps for that area? I'll certainly never get to go back and probably wouldn't use them if I did. PM address and I'll mail them up to you. They clutter up my office.

You can go ahead and send them to me, just check with Cory and mark on them where he killed this bull. :D

Nicely done Cory!

Did your achilles bark at all with the pack out or is it completely healed?

Stay off the softball diamond and you'll keep killing them big bulls!

Z-No it didn't, at least no more than the non-repaired one! Exactly 54 weeks out from surgery and I guess I can declare myself 100% healed!

CoryG

Dink- thanks for the offer but I think I have the same pile in my shop!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lincoln's Poppi
Back