WY archery bull

CoryG

attachment.php

Taken on the 7th. 5 herds came together in a drainage and utter chaos erupted! Stalked this guy while he screamed his head off and got liver and a lung... Went 80 yards and piled up! All DIY public land... 6 1/2 mile pack out... Ouch!

Last edited:
......6 1/2 mile pack out... Ouch![/QUOTE]

Yeah, OUCH. Hope you HAD some good friends to help you. And hopefully they are still good friends today.

Congrats.

Note on pics - The Vbulletin system will not let you post pics from other Vbulletin forums, so your links will not work. Just load them up separately here. They must be less than 800 wide and under 400KB. Pretty much the same way as you do it on other forums.

I can see the pics. Nice 6 X 7 bull. Wide, good main beams, great 4ths and even better 5ths, good fronts, only weakness at all is the 3rds. Looks to be pushing up close to the 360 mark to me, would be over that for sure if the 3rds were better. 1,000% sure a shooter.

Very nice bull! Congrats.

Last edited:
NW part of the state I assume? Please don't be specific...keep that spot close to the vest!!!!

Very nice bull. I think I'm going next weekend in the S.E., if it ever stops raining.

If you can see the pics are you an archery talk member?

Yep, nice detective work!

Hope it's okay, I saved it and uploaded it here on Hunt Talk.

If not,let me know and I'll delete it.

Attachments

• bull2B.jpg
    bull2B.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 658
  • bull4B.jpg
    bull4B.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 662
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members