World Cup competition begins today

Predicting arg v France in final.

Portugal should walk over morroco. Surprised brasil went out

Argentina should win this one.

Hate Ronaldo and any team he's on so hope portugal goes nowhere

High anxiety moments sandwiched by large amounts of tentative play by all four teams today. Playing not to lose cost Brazil and nearly cost Argentina.

I imagine at first we will see similar approaches by the other teams tomorrow.

Hoping for a Morocco miracle and an English tidal wave of goals

Hate Ronaldo and any team he's on so hope portugal goes nowhere

The best comeuppance for man-baby Ronaldo would be for Portugal to win it all with him riding the bench!

Of course he’ll grab the trophy and stand in front of the whole team, like when they won the UEFA when he was injured.

I'm a casual soccer fan.

Is messi okay to root for? I've picked up that Ronaldo isn't, similar to Rooney.

Mbabe seems to be the future star.

What else am I missing?

What u worried about? U really think y’all going to make it out of tomorrows round n possibly face Messi?
I think we all know about Argentina and world cups, especially where England are concerned, (should we make it through) if they think they aren't going to win they just cheat, Maradonna and the 'hand of god' moment, which is sad because Madonna like Messi was/is a legend on the football field.

“The Hand of God” play was complete skill and grace; and maybe fueled by some white powder but who’s judging…..LOL
Just having fun..hoping to see Griezmann fall on his ass today…..hate that little dance he does

Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back