Yeti GOBOX Collection

World Cup competition begins today

Renaldo sitting on the bench to start......and it pays off for Portugal.

I can't imagine Switzerland not continuing to play hard and probe the defenses of the Portuguese.

Embolo (Swiss player) looks like he could start at running back for some NFL teams.

Renaldo sitting on the bench to start......and it pays off for Portugal.

I can't imagine Switzerland not continuing to play hard and probe the defenses of the Portuguese.

Embolo (Swiss player) looks like he could start at running back for some NFL teams.
I think they play better w/out him….more team play n less trying to get to the “star”

Has someone kicked a field goal yet?

Nevermind, I checked. Portugal got two and Switzerland got a PAT. Bummed I missed it. :D

In response to @mtmiller, first hat trick (3 goals) in a World Cup match this year for the Portuguese surprise starter in today's match.

Europe has 5 teams alive, South America 2 and Africa 1. If anyone has a "home field" advantage, it is Morocco. Pulling for the major underdog Atlas Lions to move on v Portugal Saturday.

Next games will be Friday 9am, 1 pm Eastern broadcast , with the other quarterfinals Saturday 9 am and noon broadcast times (Eastern)

Portugal better do better. There's no way Argentina gonna make the finals... they may win today...but the won't win the cup I don't think...

Back