World Cup competition begins today

Bravo to the USMNT for securing a point.

Please drive that last restart towards the goal and give it at least a flickering chance. Placing it short and turning away from the goal required the referee to blow full time.

GIVE IT A GO!

Why, why, why??? They were having success n creating opportunities attacking the left side for that stretch in the 2nd…..then they start playing the long ball n occasionally attacking the rt? I’m no coach but i didn’t see the reasoning in that

Was a good game, both teams tried and pretty much succeeded in defensively shutting down the mid field. This took the dangerous weapons off the table both ways. Pulisic was not able to control the ball onto an attack. For England Kane wasn't able to find space to work with strikers

Got worries when England subs came in. The out fresh attacking legs in at a time when USA was pushing. It flipped the game for a bit. USA resorted to kick and chase at the end to relieve pressure

If they beat Iran they are through

England’s recently much maligned center back Harry Maguire ruled the air on service from the corner or during continuing play. And with Kane patrolling the front part of the box on US set pieces, it didn’t look likely that we would score in that fashion.

@devon deer my family found it to be a wonderful and frustrating match to watch. A top 5 FIFA ranked team played to a draw by folks who don’t even know how to “correctly” name the sport they play. 😁

I wish England well, how wonderful would it be to find a rematch for the final match of the Cup!

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back