World Cup competition begins today

Seems the refs are serious about added time. Get back to closer to 90 minutes of play. Makes sense with the stupid time wasting plus var delays

I love the game, but Qatar represents the pinnacle of FIFA and general sports corruption. Not making any special arrangements to watch any matches.

David
NM

Hard to not be a spoiler but…..THE WORLD IS UPSIDE DOWN!!!!!NNNOOOOOO!!!!
Making stuffing/dressing rt now n can not believe it!!!!!

Pedigree counts for a lot, but every so often the stars align and the underdog comes out on top after a battle.

Argentina and Germany…….who’s next??

PS to all competitors……..scoring first doesn’t allow you to quit playing. Go get a second one, and then a third.

Last edited:
Pedigree counts for a lot, but every so often the stars align and the underdog comes out on top after a battle.

PS to all competitors……..scoring first doesn’t allow you to quit playing. Go get a second one, and then a third.
SOOOO TRUE!!!! I hate it when a team completely stops what got em the goal n goes defensive!!!!! Go home w who u brought to the dance!!!

I love it. My favorite part is when they run up the field, and then they run down the field.

The best thing about soccer is Ted Lasso.... oh, and Roy Kent.

Almost Belgium, early pk for Canada, SAVED by Belgium. So far Canada is dominating

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mttedoc
Back