MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Wordle

Tough one today, but fun.

β¬›οΈβ¬›οΈπŸŸ¨β¬›οΈβ¬›οΈ
β¬›οΈπŸŸ¨πŸŸ©β¬›οΈβ¬›οΈ
πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ©β¬›οΈβ¬›οΈ
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

On another noteβ€”and this may have already been discussed and I missed itβ€”I’m now being prompted to sign up for an NYT account in order to see my stats. Anyone know if all your stats show back up if you sign up for the account?
I have given NYT my email address and signed up, keeping my data (games played, percentage wins and streak info). I only use my iPad for the games. My wife got the app, which reset her streak, wins and games played.

Wordle 1,025 4/6

β¬›β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Monumental day for the streak….365 and counting. Along the way on several occasions I’ve been at a sixth guess and knew that there were multiple viable options, so I moved to another device other than my iPad, put my best guess in to confirm if I was correct. Then I would finish the β€œphew” round consoling myself with the old adage, β€œif you ain’t cheatin’ you ain’t tryin’”.

On the flip side of that, over a year ago when NYT was β€œbreaking” my streak almost weekly. So I feel a bit vindicated.

Question.... is the White vs Black an iphone vs Android thing?

What is the gentleman rule on buying hints? I have always avoided them except using the ones you earn but sometimes I have bought one to keep my streak going on the daily challenge. Am I a cheater?

Much better start today.

Wordle 1,029 2/6

🟩🟩⬜🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
I'm not so sure it's better. It was over in about 25 seconds for me. To be honest those that go to 6 and take me a few "sessions" to get give me a lot more satisfaction and enjoyment in the end. But I like to get a few in 2 every so often.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hamms12oz
Back