Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Wordle

He often uses words from a poem or song passage as his starters. Adds a layer of complexity, and in this case, as you point out, it cost him. He also is trying to make YouTube/Instagram shorts, so must keep it under a minute or so.

If one watches him everyday, the background music will tip you off if he goes longer than a minute, or as in this case, fails.

I have no doubt that he would never miss, even on hard mode, if he used better starting words, or didn't try to speed his way through. Mark Goodliffe is a many times crossword and cryptic crossword national champ, and has been on UK's Sudoku competition team for years.

He often uses words from a poem or song passage as his starters. Adds a layer of complexity, and in this case, as you point out, it cost him. He also is trying to make YouTube/Instagram shorts, so must keep it under a minute or so.

If one watches him everyday, the background music will tip you off if he goes longer than a minute, or as in this case, fails.

I have no doubt that he would never miss, even on hard mode, if he used better starting words, or didn't try to speed his way through. Mark Goodliffe is a many times crossword and cryptic crossword national champ, and has been on UK's Sudoku competition team for years.

You sir, are a puzzle fan at a level far above me. Thanks for all of this. I had no idea. I just do Wordle, nothing else. I actually think hard mode is more likely to ensure that you succeed, so I think it is misnamed.

Tough one today, but fun.

⬛⬛🟨⬛⬛
⬛🟨🟩⬛⬛
🟨🟨🟩⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

On another note—and this may have already been discussed and I missed it—I’m now being prompted to sign up for an NYT account in order to see my stats. Anyone know if all your stats show back up if you sign up for the account?

Tough one today, but fun.

⬛⬛🟨⬛⬛
⬛🟨🟩⬛⬛
🟨🟨🟩⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

On another note—and this may have already been discussed and I missed it—I’m now being prompted to sign up for an NYT account in order to see my stats. Anyone know if all your stats show back up if you sign up for the account?
I haven’t been prompted there yet, but my wife did and said her stats came back but she lost her streak and had to start that over.

Back