Caribou Gear Tarp

Will market volatility and or heath concerns with the virus influence your western hunting plans

Will stock market volatility and the virus curb you from heading West to hunt?

• To much financial risk and or health risk in traveling - not going this year

Votes: 23 7.3%
  • Risky, will apply and decide later whether to go

Votes: 60 19.0%
  • Not concerned, headed west with no changes planned

Votes: 232 73.7%

• Total voters
Cervid 19 is a real issue. I’m panicking. I stay up all night thinking about it. It’s even effecting my job. Anyone else picking up what I’m laying down. I know I’m not alone.

More like Cervid ‘20

Cervid 19 is a real issue. I’m panicking. I stay up all night thinking about it. It’s even effecting my job. Anyone else picking up what I’m laying down. I know I’m not alone.

Cervid 19 has been affecting me since about September of last year . . .

I was suppose to do a conference and hunting trip in South Africa, well that's been cancelled. I didn't like seeing the loss of 35% in my energy investment portfolio. But, I'm young and will bounceback eventually

Without a doubt - there will be less people in the hills this fall. Draw odds will improve. Guys won’t be putting in for 6-7+ states anymore. A lot of people will be affected financially by this in some way, shape or form.

Well folks - things are getting more sketch everyday...this poll was really targeted at NR hunt from the East. It's chaos out here at the moment with towns shut down, universities closing and travel shutting down. Really need to get through the worst of this soon or it will impact the NR hunter in MT any way as they switch to over the counter options.

I don't see why one would change.... Most would be going from more risk to less as far as getting sick is concerned.
I don't know... think of all the stops along the way, rest areas, gas stations, grocery stores, restaurants, hotels, airports... Lots of random opportunities to contract something. Or you might be the one doing the infecting leaving a trail of corona virus in your wake (how's that for a plot twist?).

I’m concerned about two things. Travel bans, and my income. Being self employed, there’s not anything I can do for my finances if work dries up. But only a travel ban would keep me out. I’ll walk to AZ if I can’t afford the gasoline.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hamms12oz
Back