WIlks Brothers political leanings

Only if the straw man can have his favorite pet:

redherring.jpg

"You are not allowed to own a gun, and if you do own a gun I think you should go to prison." - Rosie O'Donnell

"You are not allowed to own a gun, and if you do own a gun I think you should go to prison." - Rosie O'Donnell

And she is first in line to be vice president under Hillary which is why you posted this.

I'm about ready for a sportsmen for Jim Webb sticker on the back of the truck, anybody else?

I'm about ready for a sportsmen for Jim Webb sticker on the back of the truck, anybody else?

I've always liked Jim Webb for a number of reasons, and he would probably do well in Montana. Additionally, he chews Red Man and packs a gun, two more reasons to like him.

The circus act was singing your "bought and paid for" song last night, Randy.

Anyone who thinks these politicians are not influenced by multi-million dollar donations has a lot more faith in the system than I do. Wonder why a politicians holds the positions he/she does? Follow these kind of donations, on both sides of the aisle, and you will likely find your answer.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2015/07/...esident-obama-incompetent-politicians-hannity

The Circus Act is definitely not the sharpest knife in the drawer

Last edited:
Back