Yeti GOBOX Collection

Whitetail Video footage

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
My 16 year-old son is not only a lucky hunter, but very handy with video editing software. Not sure how he did this, but if you want to see a video clip of the nice Montana whitetail he shot this year, click on the link below.

The clip is about 5 minutes long. It includes footage of another of the many deer we got on video. The entire video is a lot longer and has a lot of neat footage.

He said it looks "grainy" because of the compression necessary to upload to the google video sight. Not sure how he decided on the music (Ozzie Osborne and Hillbilly Jim), but there are a lot of things about teenagers that leave us old folks scratching our heads.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5536809659754719214

Happy New Year to everyone!

Big Fin

Hey Big Fin.. Great looking whitey and by all the smiles looks like a great time had. WTG.. Nice job on the video also. Congratulations to you and your son.

Both of you are giddy like school girls! That is an outstanding buck and the editing/shot sequence is very, very good. Congrats and thanks for sharing.

Big Fin,

That is a great buck! Congratulations to your son and well done.

This is a great movie, I like all the body language of the first buck. A great learning tool for beginning hunters!

Nice buck!

In fact, I went back and watched it again it was so good. I didn't have the volume up so I don't know how everything sounded. No showing off, no outrageousness and it obviously was a clean hunt with a clean kill. Kudos to your son... he did things perfectly.
Now, if I can ONLY get the blacktails out here to stand still for two full seconds...

First buck appeared a little nervous...must have been all that hillbilly music playing in the background ;)

Just kidding ya Finn...tell the son nicely done all the way around! hump

Back