Which sheep?

Oak

Expert
You are on your first, and perhaps only, dall sheep hunt and you have two rams standing side by side. One is a typical, unbroomed, honest 40" full curl beauty. The other ram is an old warrior, broomed back heavy, 7/8 curl and 37 inches. Looks like a bighorn. Which ram do you shoot? Hypothetically, of course.;)

I'd take this one:
1sg029_lg.jpg

For a dall I would take the unbroomed dude everytime. Bighorns, I like em broom off.

37 days and counting till my flight outta Denver. Hopefully I will get to make that same decision.

How come you can't see the orafices on that blow up sheep. Wouldn't make the purchase without those views.

Score be damned, give me the flared out 40"er every time.
Of course there is some appeal to the regal old broomed war-lord, but you just can't beat the look of those flared dalls and stones, IMO.

Someone has to jump on the granade...

Greeny's would be the easiest to pack off the hill. I can see why he thinks that way.

For some reason I think this post would have gotten about 10x more serious responses if I'd been asking you to choose between Paris Hilton and Carmen Electra. ;)

You are correct Oak...I'd wear Carmen off the mountain...like a pair of cheap sunglasses.

For some reason I think this post would have gotten about 10x more serious responses if I'd been asking you to choose between Paris Hilton and Carmen Electra. ;)

Paris looks like an ugly tranny. I'd take whick ever ram I thought would score the highest or the one greenhorn posted.........

I like the flare on dalls, so I'd pick the first one.

I couldn't pick either Carmen or Paris. WIth the 'experience' that each of them have for me it'd be like putting a No. 2 pencil in a mason jar...

I like the flare on dalls, so I'd pick the first one.

I couldn't pick either Carmen or Paris. WIth the 'experience' that each of them have for me it'd be like putting a No. 2 pencil in a mason jar...

:D :D ...that's why, like cheap sunglasses, she'd ride a little farther:cool: down the nose.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back