Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Whats your dream buck have?

What does your "dream" buck look like?

• Typical with extra width + mass

Votes: 29 22.0%
  • Typical with extra height + mass

Votes: 36 27.3%
  • Typical with droptines, or long brows (brush guards), etc.

Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Non Typical with palmation, kickers, etc.

Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Others.... (for example: in velvet, # of points, etc.)

Votes: 5 3.8%

• Total voters
This would be close to my dream buck.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 759
This guy is close to everything I'd want in a buck. 60yds with a camera, muzzleloader, and antelope tag in hand! I haven't been able to find him since.

attachment.php

A squeaky clean typical 190 buck, no wider than 29". Or a 24-26" non typical 8x8 ish with exceptional mass and a drop tine on each side.

I'm out of town and only have my phone. If you look at the buck Keith Balfourd killed in 2006, that's what I am talking about. mtmuley

Thanks Ken. Says the buck is a 5x7. I always thought it was a typical 4. Quite a buck. mtmuley

250+ inch Non-Typical that would have a 190 main frame that is 32 inches outside main frame width, has 60+ inches of trash with cheaters making him a total of 40 inches wide outside width, and one big dropper. A guy can dream right?

I got lucky and got my drop tine buck in IL 2 seasons ago. I always dreamed of one and took 12 years of deer hunting before I got a really good buck. He was seven years old and no record existed of him on any farm nearby.

I have already shot my dream nontypical buck. Not as big as many out there (171"), but we had a history. That and factoring in some other personal pieces of the puzzle and intervention from above made him my dream buck. You could add another 40 inches in score, but it wouldn't mean nearly as much to me. Many things more important than a P&Y or B&C score.

Love big 4 point muleys. Here's a big mountain buck a friend of mine killed last season. mtmuley 20141115_110017.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
htcooke
Back