PEAX Equipment

Whats your day Job?

I run a ground support shop for a major airline here in AK. At night and weekends I take care of my kid. Wife's disabled so she has relax time. Not much time for hunting anymore but it all works out.

Retired! In my former life I worked in the private sector for a Fortune 500 company for 31 years which I'll only refer to as Brand X. Following that I was a self taught stonemason doing restoration work on several historic properties in the area as well as new build walls and edifices at the entrances to housing developments. Also did some general contracting, mostly remodeling. Now it's my garden and reloading bench.

Real estate/Tax/Estate Planning attorney - currently working as a Corporate owned property manager (buying, selling, trading - company owned commercial real estate) for a Fortune 50 insurance company. Basically I push paper for a living.

I was the Manager/ Estimator at a grading company, but I have been unemployed since the end of October. So I got to do a lot of hunting this past season. But now I need to go to work. If anyone needs a dependable, hard worker please pm me.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaly24
Back