Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

What's with the Morman's ??

Moosie

Grand poopa
You hang around them for years and Years ... and then you end up getting dunked when no ones expecting it.

Hey, I figured I'd share my news whether any of you like it or not, but next Sat Ol' Moosie's getting baptized.

There you go, Thats the News for the day :D :D

Wait till I tell the Losers on mm.com ;)

Does that mean you can't drink beer and pepsi any more? Wait, you can drink Pepsi.

So what now that you beome a Mormon? You gonna have a bunch of kids??:D

Better to stay a Lamanite. Then you can hunt on Sunday's, cuss, and the other things that make you turn around to see if your wife was watching.

Yup, I am a Lamanite for life.

Don't start on me Spitz.

Really, Congrats Moosie. Probably keeping yourself out of trouble (further trouble) by doing that.

Since I drew with only 1 point already, I figured paying 10% more couldn't hurt ;)

Gunner, yah, you lost me on Sundays. I'll probably break that rule when I go to New Mexico for the Oryx hunt. Since it's a 2 day hunt. But, I comitted to that prior to the Church..... so the Bish' said It's OK... ;)

So what now that you beome a Mormon? You gonna have a bunch of kids??

Dude, Queer or not, You're a funny man :)

Praise the Lord.

You sound like Nacho :)

Congrats Moosie! You were pretty much there anyway with the church ball, scouts and a bunch of kids.

It's like a big game of British Bulldog. Next up: Big Fin and Greenhorn.

When the game becomes smear the queer we'll work on Schmalts and Miller. :D

WOW!! Didn't see that coming, but Good Luck!!!

So, how long before I get to start calling you 'Jack'? ;)

Greeny, Beer is a MOMO NoNo ;)

Spitz, you a Mo ?

DanR / Nut , Thanks for the Congrats. I don't sing though.

Pointer, hopefully not soon :)

Moosie, I'm suspicious that this is just a ploy to get more wives. But damn, with a wife like yours, why you lookin' for extras? Some guys just don't know when they got it made.

Don't be sending me any more copies of the Ensign magazine. Spitz has a copy coming to my house, my dentist has sent me copies, the guy who does my lawn sends me copies. I read 'em cover to cover, and then call those guys about what I read, and they don't even know what I am talking about.

I have every DVD, book, and pamphlet the LDS have ever created. They even sent the missionaries to my house every week this summer.

Hell, I'm not even a momo, but given how much conversion effort has been expended on me, I think I could give the services on Sunday.

They tell me that if I signed up, the more I tithe, the more I would receive. Sounds like a pyramid scheme promoted by my brother in law who is a double diamond Amway distributor.

My wife worries that if they can promise me extra wives and a better income, I might sign up. :D

Good luck and congrats Moosie. It'll do you good.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Avidsomething
Back