What's with the Morman's ??

They tell me that if I signed up, the more I tithe, the more I would receive. Sounds like a pyramid scheme promoted by my brother in law who is a double diamond Amway distributor.
THAT is funny!! :D :D

Moosie- Good luck and CTR! ;)

Good for you Moosie. Welcome aboard. I wondered how long it would take ya. Don't let these guys fool ya, it's not that bad. My wife puts up with the cussing and hunting on Sunday. I'm sure your wife will do the same. Congrats!!

They tell me that if I signed up, the more I tithe, the more I would receive. Sounds like a pyramid scheme promoted by my brother in law who is a double diamond Amway distributor.

Dude.. thats some funny crap right there !!!

SO I do about everythnig in the church anyways, recently I've been going as well. But I donate my time in whatever they need. I'm a cubmaster, help with the older scouts on camping trips. Set up for parties, help at the orchards... pretty much whatever. It's truley good for me since I'm always bored ;)

So now, I don't have to change anythnig except I donate more money and can't hunt on Sundays..... Remind me why I'm doing this again ?!?! ;);)

I posted this thread mostly for BIG SKY. Where is that Freak MO ? You'd think if he had the holey spirit it would have guided him to my post here... no ?

Heck Oscar, as long as all you and all your family are happy, thats great, I just couldn't see you as a guy that would let others dictate what you should do with your and your familys life, maybe I'm just being negative, as both mine and my wifes family have been pulled apart by the Mormons and Jehovahs, sorry cobber just had to say it.

regards
Jeff.

Way to go Oscar...

It will do your family well to have all under the same roof in one belief... :)

I am a Mormon Oscar. Even learned Spanish while wearing a white shirt and tie in Mexico for a couple years and met my wife at BYU. We don't have a plethora of kids though, not yet at least.

Kiwi, sorry to hear that. I hope your family is doing well.

It just dawned on me, that Oscar will be having to get rid of all those sleeveless shirts... ;) :D ;)

Who's gonna go hunting with you and Bugler now, in order to keep Bugler's beer safe? ;)

I talked to BIG SKY on sunday, he is still recovering from his antelope hunt. I'm sure he will be lurking soon.

Troy and the holy spirit?????? Thats news to me ;););).

Does this mean you are going to do away with the adult room on here, God, I hope not. ;)

Good move.

First and most importantly congratulations. Can't say I'm shocked but I am pleased and happy for you. I just told Terri the other day that when it came to all the people I've hunted with you were some of the best company I've ever had the pleasure to hunt with. (Greenhorn makes great company too, but he's like trying to keep up with a mt. goat on speed.) Your positive attitude and great sense of humor really made that short deer hunt a lot of fun. The members out there are lucky to have you aboard. Now as to why it's taken me so long to say anything. Dude it's hunting season, you should know by now, I get a little distracted this time of year. Here's a couple photos from the weekend (No Sunday hunting of course) :)
antelopetroy.jpg

Called in 11 yotes in two half day hunts. T'was a very good time.
coy21.jpg

As a representative of the non-Mormons, we all appreciate that the breathern don't hunt on Sunday's. Is there someone in SLC I can talk with to propose half-day only hunts on Saturday's in October?

It just dawned on me, that Oscar will be having to get rid of all those sleeveless shirts... ;) :D ;)

Who's gonna go hunting with you and Bugler now, in order to keep Bugler's beer safe? ;)
Sweet now I have a designated driver when we go hunting. :D

Congrats dude. Like everyone is saying not really a big surprise.

Remember Moosie, you must able able to answer YES to four or more of the following questions to qualify for permanent residency in the state of Utah…

•Do you have a bumper sticker that says "Families are forever"?
•When you shop on Sunday, do you post date your checks?
•Does your father-in-law think that Ronald Reagan was a liberal?
•Does your mother have purple plastic grapes in her attic?
•Were you an uncle or aunt before the age of three?
•Do you have two gallons of ice cream in your freezer at all times?
•Does your family consider a trip to McDonald's as a family night out?
•Do you believe that you have to be over eighteen to order coffee in a cafe?
•Are at least two or more of your salads bowls at your neighbors' houses?
•Do you think that Jack Daniel is a country Western singer?
•Is your first major investment your house and your second diapers?
•Does a statement of your ancestry include "and he/she is from the second wife?"
•When your ward basketball team plays, is there a similarity between the game and the Los Angeles Riots?
•Do you bring home coke in a brown paper bag?
•Have you said to someone in the last week, "You have a sweet spirit?"
•Did you meet your spouse at BYU?

;)

I guess there goes the nights out at the purple nipple--was lookin' forward to meetin up with ya this yr over there!!!! what happens on SAT nights at midnight if say you're at a party or the purple nipple, oh wait you're done tippin' so nevermind hey just bring your beer you aren't going to need it anymore!!!!---nah really congrats----

IB you is one lucky SOB now----chris

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back