Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

What would you do?

There is no amount of digging that is going to get a truck around this mess. Save for 30-40 rabid Honey Badgers.

In that case I assume you are still there pondering your possibilities. we can send more beer while you decide what to do :hump:

The sheriff's department said they had no jurisdiction to have a vehicle towed on USFS land. We did not know where the owner was.

Pretty lame sheriff. Seems like he could send out someone with a jack or something, but maybe I grew up in another era. I'd guess I'd call a friend to bring out a jack to swing that rear end over.

I was thinking checking for footprints on the other side of the puddle, but I guess it doesn't matter.

Put on your safety pin and pray someone will save you.

I think I'd try to get around the left side. Pile up rocks to get up on the road berm and hope to sqeeze through.

Perfect example of what happens to the guys who "think" they don't need chains because it's still early in the season or there hasn't been any moisture, or plain and simple just didn't feel like packing them.

I'de get my chains on, get my tow rope attached to the hitch and reverse that SOB out of there, leave it in the ditch behind and right of the truck and get The hell out of there because your down to only a 6 pack.

In that case I assume you are still there pondering your possibilities. we can send more beer while you decide what to do :hump:
This would have been more helpful on Sunday. ;)

Pretty lame sheriff.
Apparently we don't have a "constitutional sheriff."

was the spare tire still under the bed?
No spare tire.

Thank you for making this thread relevant. ;)

CSEH runner up?...at least he folded the mirrors...professional courtesy.

Bring more beer.

Truck5_zps2in5a5tj.jpg

That tree to Dink's right looks like a solid tow point to move his back end over a bit if you had a winch and pulley.

hook a strap to his hitch and a tree and pull it over a little and then go around on the left

Nice change of pace, just think we could be discussing 270 vs 30-06 or what is the best wool socks.

Ok spill it what did you guys do?

well since it took 7 days to find 1 buck the 4 hours left are irrelevant ...giving jacked up Dodges a bad name everywhere...now if only you had 1 you could get around him on the right...Hammer Down!

well since it took 7 days to find 1 buck the 4 hours left are irrelevant ...giving jacked up Dodges a bad name everywhere...now if only you had 1 you could get around him on the right...Hammer Down!

You summed it up nicely

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back