MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

What will accelerate the death of hunting faster?...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Focus on antler scoring, corporate profits, and attention whores on social media willing to do anything to get followers.

I'd rather tank my chances hunting with a prius driving meat hunter looking for rabbits than picking a random facebook hunter who cares more about antler score than anything else.

If you had been around longer than two weeks, you would understand my post. Since you haven’t, keep your assumptions and judgements about me to yourself. You’ve made plenty of both lately.
I have been on many of forums for years , maybe it is me or just the written word but you come of as rude to new members. How is someone going to know this was a subject before? Now I got to go eat crow on something I was mistaken about. If I’m wrong I will own it , we will see in your case .

I have been on many of forums for years , maybe it is me or just the written word but you come of as rude to new members. How is someone going to know this was a subject before? Now I got to go eat crow on something I was mistaken about. If I’m wrong I will own it , we will see in your case .
You should go back and check out more of her posts over a long time on this forum. I think you would find that she is the total opposite of what you are thinking of her. It might cool things down for you.

You should go back and check out more of her posts over a long time on this forum. I think you would find that she is the total opposite of what you are thinking of her. It might cool things down for you.
I will do that , I’m here to get information and give it as well . I’m not here to cause grief or make someone angry! Appreciate you taking the time to post that.

I try very hard to be reasonable and see other’s point of view. That said, I don’t shy away from discussion, I don’t take BS and I give what I get. And have admitted my wrongs many times.

Welcome to HuntTalk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back