Votes: 92 39.8%
  • Dodge Power Wagon or other dodge

Votes: 16 6.9%
  • Toyota Tundra TRD or other toyota

Votes: 30 13.0%
  • Honda lady truck

Votes: 18 7.8%

• Total voters
I bet the crew is going to be volunteering to drive a lot more now. "Oh you should just get some shut eye for a bit..." while we drive the sh*t out of this thing!

Can't wait to see the flat bills and Mtn Ops stickers this fall.

I voted for the Power Wagon because I think you can still fit snow chains on the front tires. Big Fin knows how important it is to be all chained up when things get nasty. None of the other models have enough clearance for chains on the front without modifications which may effect the warranty.

If true, that’s a big win for the PW.

Did you know that you can get the ‘tradesman’ trim level 2500 then add the power wagon features, and be at about 48k MSRP?
I keep thinking about it, and that sounds a lot better than 65k for all the fancy stuff with the regular PW.
Only thing stopping me is an F150 that is paid for and has never had a single issue. Just can’t rationalize getting rid of it.

Any Raptor pics out there yet? Got to be stocked up by now.

Their latest video on YouTube still shows the Nissan in the background. Can't be sure of when it was made but, the river is flowing freely so, I would venture a guess that it was recent.

Any Raptor pics out there yet? Got to be stocked up by now.

Need to find a flatty that will fit my big casaba melon head. Can't have a Raptor without that and a bunch stickers on the back window. All help is welcome, just keep your distance.

Once those two problems are solved, we'll put out some "rad vids sharing the stoke we're feeling; these wheels are dope" (or however I'm supposed to word that to sound cooler than when I drove a Titan).

Need to find a flatty that will fit my big casaba melon head. Can't have a Raptor without that and a bunch stickers on the back window. All help is welcome, just keep your distance.

Once those two problems are solved, we'll put out some "rad vids sharing the stoke we're feeling; these wheels are dope" (or however I'm supposed to word that to sound cooler than when I drove a Titan).
I feel like this going just one long, elaborate April Fool's joke concocted by Jose and Moosie

No, I think "dope" is the appropriate term. :D 'Just kinda out of character of the image of the previous Big Fin.

Can't picture you in a flat brim more like:
Next Fresh Tracks, You an Marcus hanging out of the Raptor, fly into the screen sideways, dirt flippn, dust rippn. "Just tha good ol' boys, never meanin no harm"...
Cowboy hats.

I bet it's a Lamborghini Urus. Not it's not a truck but you can make it work.
Urus-Lamborghini[1].jpg
Lamborghini-Urus-2-e1546332198442[1].jpg

Attachments

• lamborghini_urus_st-x_002[1].jpg
    lamborghini_urus_st-x_002[1].jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 1
PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member