Votes: 92 39.8%
  • Dodge Power Wagon or other dodge

Votes: 16 6.9%
  • Toyota Tundra TRD or other toyota

Votes: 30 13.0%
  • Honda lady truck

Votes: 18 7.8%

• Total voters
I know opinions are like assholes, but I've driven a heck of a lot of miles on very snow and icy roads on KO2 tires, and am in disbelief anyone would find them inferior to the Cooper AT3s you've been using and I've used both.

I'm pretty much in the same box here. We have plenty of ice and snow, and I don't know of a better tire that is also survivable on the highway.

Congrats Randy! Cant wait to get the full review sometime. Maybe I can convince my wife to let me get one instead of the F150!

Considering the resale, that's an excellent price. Wow. Go watch tfl and Doug demuro discuss Raptor prices.

I'm not a fan of sunroofs. Tend to leak. But I could see the value for the camera guys maybe trying to get a shot without opening the doors.

Congrats!

What a boss. Did the crew volunteer to always clean it, pack it, and chain it up whenever needed?

Falken Wildpeak At3

We've been running them on a variety of pickups and have done quite well with them.
I was either going with those or the Goodyear Duratracs I ended up getting. A buddy has the Falkens on a 2wd dually here in CO, no snow issues yet.

I was either going with those or the Goodyear Duratracs I ended up getting. A buddy has the Falkens on a 2wd dually here in CO, no snow issues yet.
I pretty much drive for a living have been through the ringer on tires over the last 10 years and on a ton they're fantastic so far in 30 or 40k more miles I'll know more. Half ton rigs ir anything else I'd buy em again in a heartbeat

I'm rooting for the '98 Cheyenne he referenced in the other thread. New trucks might be more comfortable, but you can't beat the character of an old truck.

When the hell did a 98 Chvey become an old truck. 😡 :D

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fingelfinger
Back