What kind of vechicle.....

Wyodeerhunter

Banned
Guessing on Old Oregon's vechicle breaking down, we are addressed with the question, WHAT kind of vechile does O.O. drive????

Well since it broke down it has to either be a Ford or a Dodge.

Cuz hell, if it was a Chevy, we all know thats impossible, chevy's don't break down. We would have to throw the BS flag on the story ;)

Muhahahahahahahaha

I'm guessing a Chevy or GMC (Gotta Mechanic Coming), possibly FORD (Flip Over Read Directions or many others) but no way can it be a DODGE. ;)

I say it's a Early 70's Ford. MAybe 74(ish)

I picture it with a few Rust spots in it but with Big tires :D

Oops I did it again, I played with your heart got lost in the game...oh baby baby i ......

Yeah I know the words to that song! Hell OO and I could cruise around in the hills and shoot chit and jam to it!

Oh and by the way, Britney has a new cd out! ;) Get with the times! Britney
hump.gif

So I see some Chevy replies....now remember what I said if you thought it was a chevy.... hehehehe

oh a little FYI If you put a chevy bowtie on the front of a dodge truck it actually gives in more power, I haven't tried it (who would own a dodge ;) ) but I've heard it works!

I'm guessing a Ford of the Ranger variety, with some big tires, and maybe no tailgate.

White 1991 chevrolet half ton, Extended cap shortbox. No rust, excellent condition. Lots of extras, chrome trim, bumper, and rocker panels. TBI 350 engine. Lots of extras. Bigger tires. This is a hell of a rig! It just broke down because of lack of care. I never greased the CV joints.

HeHeHe another Chevy story!!! You should put that heated tailgate on that bad boy, that way your hands dont get so cold next time you go huntin! ;) Say what you like but my Ford has never been to the shop and I have 140,000 on it now!
shhh.gif
hump.gif
hump.gif

Come on OO, I bet it is actually an 82' Chevy Luv, Long bed, dually with a diesel engine. Add in oversized tires and probably a roll bar. Now that's a vehicle you can be proud of even if you do neglect it!! LOL!!

Bear Down... 140k Freeway Miles. If I had a Ford I'd keep it of the roads too and just drive the paved roads. I'm guesing O.O. leaves them because he can :D

OO, please tell me that you have some lucky ladies garter hanging from the rearview and about 50 vanilla scented christmas trees on your shifter.

1982 chevy luv! I almost bought one of those when I was in high school, white with red trim. that light utility vehicle was in mint shape too! All I would need is "Pussy Wagon" airbrushed on the tailgate and I would be in BIZNISS!

The way he always immediately posted to any new females on this site, I'm guess a mid-70's Chevy Van with tinted windows. There's only two seats upfront and the back as a mattress, a bucket of candy, and a bottle of chloroform.

Actually, All I have hanging from the rearview is a bunch of turkey feathers. And the 4 wheel drive shifter is the burr from a six point bull elk. The pickup has 170,000 miles on it, and it has necer been to a shop either (I am not so lazy that I cant fix stuff myself) over half the Miles are on gravel roads, or not roads at all! Ive got some pretty sweet decals on the tinted windows. A big bull on one side, and a big buck on the other.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back