What kind of vechicle.....

OO- My sister collected stickers, when she was 6! She had lots of extra's like your truck.

a 6pt elk burr as a shifter? That would not go good on the hands, or on the chicks either, i bet you the chicks don't like that :D .

Sounds like a nice truck OO, I love chevy's so post a pic of it and of the elk burr, thats gotta be cool!

Did some one say, show pics of your ride..
I can proudly say, 304 K miles, same engine, never been worked on, cept for this little incident with a goofy cow.... :D
Toyota_cow_1_of_2.jpg

Toyota_cow_2_of_2.jpg

I was guessing Jordans truck would have been a ford...
Peice of tin Peice of board, wire it together make a Ford... :D

Originally posted by smalls:

1982 chevy luv! I almost bought one of those when I was in high school, white with red trim. that light utility vehicle was in mint shape too! All I would need is "Pussy Wagon" airbrushed on the tailgate and I would be in BIZNISS!
I actually bought one of those, brand new, one month before I graduated from High School. For $7495 plus Tax and Document Fee :rolleyes: I got a 4x4 Short Box Yellow Chevy Luv with White wheels and BF Goodrich Radial TA's. I sold a '76 Ford F-100 (with wooden bumper and side pipes) for $2200 and financed the rest. $155 per month for 48 months.

Had a casette player with two speakers, and it played a ton of Talking Heads (Take me to the river..... Drop me in the water.... :cool: )

Ended up putting 130K miles on it, and sold it in '93 for $2000. Remember, the '82's were the first of the 'new' body style....
hump.gif

LMAO D.Sims....Reminds me of the ride in Dumb & Dumber. :D :D

Chevies are nice, in a car sorta way and if you don't want to pull anything. :D
FORD is the next runner up to Dodge as far as trucks go. ;)

HEY! I'm started to feel a bit insulted here!!!

Here's a picture of my actual real truck...

fa7c0cef.jpg

...note the missing tail gate, rusted everything, and it's an 1983 Chevy 3/4 ton 4x4.

Oh, but no big tires, as it only hauls a real bear hunting rig, my boat!

fa99948d.jpg

f9174a08.jpg

Course the boat cost 20 times more than the truck, but it's a true bear killing machine in S.E. Alaska.

For actually spotting bear, I use one of these...

fd616846.jpg

fbea7550.jpg

...but all animal sightings during flights are promptly forgotten and not logged into memory.

That's the official disclaimer that I swear too..

Back