What in the heck is going on with Country music?

I’m not sure why anyone would listen to a bad radio station anymore. I have about 300 George Strait and Alan Jackson songs on my Spotify playlists.

I don’t get too hung up on genre. There’s good music and shitty music. Listening to Sheryl Crow right now.

I’m not sure why anyone would listen to a bad radio station anymore. I have about 300 George Strait and Alan Jackson songs on my Spotify playlists.

I don’t get too hung up on genre. There’s good music and shitty music. Listening to Sheryl Crow right now.
C'mon C'mon.

Now We even got BEARS getting into Country...What is NEXT?

I've seen Brad Paisley, Rascal Flatts, and Garth Brooks in concert. They were all a bunch of fun, but Garth was amazing. I grew up listening to him as my mom was a big fan. I'd see him again in a heartbeat.

Funny, but not really

Yah that guy from MA, the most densely populated state in the US, sure is a real country boy at heart. Good bit.

Add Sturgill Simpson, Corb Lund, Jason Boland, and The Turnpike Troubadours.
He's been listed, but Cody Jinks is good and so is Brenn Hill. He has some stuff on YouTube where his songs are combined with a Cowboy Poet.

Forward to 1:46.

I've seen Brad Paisley, Rascal Flatts, and Garth Brooks in concert. They were all a bunch of fun, but Garth was amazing. I grew up listening to him as my mom was a big fan. I'd see him again in a heartbeat.
My wife is NOT into country music, but somehow she ended up at a Garth Brooks concert in the 90's. She will readily admit that it was alot of fun.

Yah that guy from MA, the most densely populated state in the US, sure is a real country boy at heart. Good bit.
Well shit! don’t tell Merle Haggard, probably roll in the grave if he knew he wasn’t country. You know, a guy from Oakland who was inspired to sing country after hearing Johnny cash while serving his time in San Quentin prison. Country roots there for sure.. lol.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gcporteous
Back